I work remotely most of the time. If/when I’m working in person, I’m usually bringing my own equipment. Here are some things that I’m interested in getting specifically for my remote-work setup.
- A Portable Monitor to go with my laptop
- A Mobile Solar Array that’s small enough and light enough to carry with my laptop, but powerful enough to charge my stuff (at least 60w).
I’m always wanting to learn something new. Here’s a couple gift ideas related to learning:
- I’d love to expand my competency in electronics. An Arduino educational kit like the Engineering Kit or the Braccio ++ seem like something I’d LOVE.
I’m always trying to do better with fitness and health. Here’s a couple things I’m interested in to that end:
- When I’m set up in one city for more than a month at a time, I’ve been good with getting a setup with a gym. But, if I’m only in a place for a few days, I’m sometimes less good with discipline for fitness. I’d like to change that. The TRX GO seems like a good way to help me with that. Diverse options for body-weight workouts, in a kit that fits comfortably in a carry-on bag.
- I’ve held off getting a smartwatch. I’m thinking it might be time for me to change that. I’d like something that’s durable, and can keep up with my lifestyle, wherever that might take me. As of today, the Garmin Forerunner 255S would be the one I’d be interested in getting.
I love playing games with people I love. Here are a few that seem especially interesting to me in this season!
- I love escape rooms. I’ve done some Escape Room Board Games in the past, and found them really fun! Would love to do more of them.